Who wants to change the world?
Change requires daring. Eagerness to try something new. To open minds to see things a different way. And you know what? Change is also fun and rewarding!
Everything Brownell creates is with this mission in mind.
Brownell Landrum is one of a kind – and it's not just because she's the only person in the world with her name! She is a writer, speaker, inventor, and creator bringing forth new and innovative thoughts, ideas, and solutions to change the world in a fun and meaningful way.
Brownell has written numerous inspiring screenplays for both film and television. She has also published ten books, including six novels, two nonfiction books, and two children's stories. Her writing can be summed up as follows: “Lose yourself in the fiction… Find yourself in the truth.”
Brownell’s books and scripts dig deep into the heart and soul of the human experience incorporating humor, love, and mystery.
She is also the inventor and founder of the patented DrawSuccess and DrawSuccess 4 Students programs that help individuals, organizations, and teams identify their “Inner Genius” to achieve peak performance.
Books and Shows by Brownell
- DUET stories is a series of four novels telling the story of Paige and Griffin, a contemporary couple whose love goes back hundreds of years to the Old West and the Ottoman Empire!
Wonderactive Books! include two books in the series:
- This Isn't My First Time: A children's book about reincarnation.
- .Sometimes I Wonder: A children's book about the meaning of life.
- Five Reasons Why Bad Things Happen: How to Turn Tragedies Into Triumph
- Fifty Shades Deeper: Sometimes The Most Powerful Messages Come Wrapped in Surprising Packages.
- Robin's Song animated musical film and book
- And – coming soon: We Meet Again
DUET stories Series
DUET stories Volume I
DUET stories Volume II
DUET stories Volume III
DUET stories Volume IV
Five Reasons Why
Bad Things Happen